when a bunch of your favorite artists release new music at the same time
I MISS YOU (it’s Mary… I’m not sure which URL I was using last time you were here, but there’s a list in the sidebar XD)
hiiii babyyyy i missed you so much how are youuu
the timid european ground squirrel, stopping to smell the daisies, photographed in vienna by julian rad, who explains, “you have to be at eye level with the squirrels. that means you have to lay on your stomach for quite a few hours in order to get them in front of your lens. you have to make yourself invisible. it is important that they have no indication you are there.” (see also: more precious lil woodland buddies)
hiii who misses me?????
noo that’s not me.
BryJin’s For more: Follow us here
Stick a Number & a Fandom (tv-show, movie, episode, character, ship, anything) in my ask & I will make a 3-10 cap picspam from Screencaps That Get My Photoshop Senses Tingling*.
- Faceless (caps where the subjects face is not visible)
- Looking Down (caps where the subject is looking down)
- Bruised & Battered (gore & damage: caps where the subject is banged up)
- Up Close & Personal (screencaps where the subject is in close up)
- Scenerygasm (the subject of these caps is the dominant scenery)
- Full Body Shot(s) (caps where the subjects full body is in the shot)
- Colours Abound (caps with great colouring even before editing)
- Silhouettes (the subject in silhouette or profile)
- My Emotions (caps where the subject is displaying strong emotion)
- the Space (the focus of these caps is interesting use of space, negative & positive)
- Light! (caps with great base lighting, even before editing)
- Tickles My Pickle (whatever tickles my pickle. though this is also innuendo and you’ll probably get a picspam of sex/shirtlessness/ladies with curves)
- Chiaroscuro (a strong sense of contrast, light & dark)
- That Moment (when my feelings for a character began to shift for whatever reason)
- Hair Porn (caps of hair porn, obv)
- Body Parts (caps containing specific body parts of characters)
- Profiles (caps that focus on profile shots of characters)
- Dress Me Up (caps where the characters are wearing a specific type of clothing)
- Touch Me (caps where characters are touching each other or other things of importance)
- Objects (caps where the primary focus is of an object not a character)
Stranger in the city
Watercolour + 140lb paper
Nina Dobrev at Cosmopolitan’s Summer Bash at Palihouse.